Are you a motivated allied health professional that really cares about your job and loves being a valued part of a team?
Our busy little clinic is bursting at the seams and is always on the hunt for our next best fit. The clinic has built a great reputation amongst the local community and a strong referral base. With solid new patient numbers our clinic continues to have great organic growth. We are always excited to hear from any physiotherapist that feels they will be a great addition to our passionate and young team.
We value evidence-based practice and provide an excellent graduate program, that incorporates practical based learning and case study reviews via external specialised physiotherapists. We run monthly professional development sessions with external presenters and encourage team discussions for complex cases.
Our staff take pride in showing genuine care towards our patients and are continuously working to maximise the patient experience. Together with our incredible reception staff, our physiotherapists love working with patients to smash their rehabilitation goals.
We are looking for someone who;
- Is passionate about health care and genuinely cares for the welfare of the patients attending the clinic.
- Values evidence based practice, continued professional development.
- Vs constantly seeking further professional growth.
- Has excellent communication skills with patients, staff and other allied health colleagues.
- Enjoys working in a supportive team and is willing to be an active member of the team dynamic.
- has the proven ability to manage a busy caseload.
- has a keen interest in goal-orientated treatment and active rehabilitation.
If you are a physiotherapist and believe you could be the perfect fit for our team, we would love to hear from you! We love working with all types of people, at any stage of their career. Our opening hours allow for flexibility in working hours whether that be at a full time or part time capacity.